Company MEDIN, a.s. is aware of the fact that it influences the environment by its activity. Therefore the further development of the company is based of the principle of mutual relation between the economic growth and the environment.
A way how to realize this matter is set by environmental policy that declares a permanent and considerate behavior of the company to the environment.
Aspects register and aim
One of the initial materials for environmental policy determination is the register of environmental aspects that is continuously updated and analyzed. Particular environmental aims are defined within management control and they are mainly focused on permanent intentions of the environmental policy.
When using environmental policy, MEDIN, a.s. is focused on fulfilling of the following rules:
- To ensure the environment protection in all its activities in compliance with valid legislation. To consider the care about the environment as a part to of the company’s management. To perform the control activities by internal audits that ensure fulfilling of the set rules at all organization parts of the company included in the integral management system.
- To prefer new procedures and new technology equipment. To minimize consumption of energy and raw materials by their effective using and to reduce environment pollution permanently and minimize the incidence of emergency conditions.
- To consider the environment protection as an area of constant improvement where the prevention is the best solution rather than any other subsequent action.
- The employees have their responsibilities and competences in relation with the environment and they are obliged to follow all the rules in order to minimize the incidence of emergency conditions. The employees are regularly educated in compliance with set procedures. Systematic training and education of the employees is understood as one of the ways leading towards the risks minimization connected with environmental danger.
- To communicate openly with government offices, customers, suppliers, employees and the public, to exchange true and verified information that concern the environment protection. To choose the suppliers carefully that provide services influencing the quality and to perform the EMS according to set criterions and to control its qualification continuously. The projects from the designers and subcontractors must be in compliance with the permanent rules of the environmental profile.
The company has developed procedures for a set monitoring and measuring. Among main monitored numbers belong: the consumption of energy, water, production of sewage water and waste treatment.
The company management is completely identified with the rules mentioned in this environmental profile and it is obliged to set up the conditions permanently and to ensure necessary sources for its fulfillment.
Company MEDIN, a.s. is hereby obliged to judge the environmental profile regularly with the help of suitably chosen indicators.